- Attestation of Driving License
- Attestation of Affidavit for obtaining child Passport in India
- Attestation of Marriage Certificate/Birth Certificate
- Birth Registration
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Endorsement of ECNR
- Attestation : Power of Attorney/ Legal Documents
- Attestation of Degree Certificates from India
- Death Certificate Attestation
- Single Status
- Relationship Certificate
- No Objection Letter
- NRI Status Letter
We do not process or render services for E-Visa, which is directly processed by Govt. of India, through their official website. Any company posing to be BLS or otherwise, promising to render service on E-Visa should not be entertained and reported to your respected Mission/Post.
Assisting individuals, groups and professionals for
PASSPORT and Other Consular Services
BLS International Malaysia Services Inc. is a trustworthy partner of the High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) for managing the administrative and non-judgmental tasks of processing Passport and Other Consular Services Applications.
As our work is administrative in nature, we are not in a position to guarantee the issuance of a passport or consular document. Issuance of Passport and Consular Document is determined only by the High Commission of India, Malaysia.
Applicants are solely responsible for the applications they submit. Any false documentation or misrepresentation of facts and information in support of their application will have a direct bearing on the decision with regard to their application by the High Commission of India, Malaysia
Processing Time: All applications duly accepted by BLS International are forwarded to High Commission of India, Malaysia.
Delivery dates mentioned on the receipt are mentioned as per the service requested and as stipulated by High Commission of India, Malaysia.
Note: Acceptance of applications by BLS does not guarantee the issuance of Passport / Consular related services. BLS is not involved in the process of assessment of consular / passport applications, or their grant, refusal or delays.
The same is under the sole discretion of the High Commission of India, Malaysia
Applicants are solely responsible for the application(s) they submit. Any false or misrepresentation of facts, incomplete or invalid supporting documents will have a direct bearing on the decision carried out by the High Commission of India.
Passport and Other Consular Services Application process
- 1. Click here, All About Passport and Other Consular Services.
- 2. Check fees payable and payment options
- 3. Sign form/s at all indicated places
- 4. Ensure photos are strictly as per specifications. Click here for photo specifications
- 5. Attach all supporting documents as per the requirement of the High Commission of India. Make sure your application is complete. Incomplete applications cannot be accepted.
- 6. Submit your application at the India Passport and Other Consular Services Centre.
- 7. Click here to Track your application online.
- 8. Collection Notice
(i Applicant needs to be present physically for submission and collection of passport.
(ii Submission and collections of consular documents can be done by third party with an authorization letter ( original documents need to be presented during submission)
(iii Original receipt is required upon on collection as documents will not be delivered if original receipt is not presented.
(iv Original receipt will be taken back upon collection by BLS. Photocopy of receipt needs to be signed by applicant if original receipt is required.
Applicants are solely responsible for the application(s) they submit. Any false or misrepresentation of facts, incomplete or invalid supporting documents will have a direct bearing on the decision carried out by the High Commission of India. Applicants are required to submit their applications as per Consular jurisdiction.